Keep us posted as you bravely proceed toward, through, over, under, around or diagonally across Buldar's Gate. We have always enjoyed having a variety of simming experiences posted here. In time if CoD does not take you from us I think you will, like most of us, eventually return to BoB/WoV. As long as you are happy and having all the fun you can stand without a pacemaker implant I will be rooting for you.
The premier BoB sim? Maybe so. Perhaps not. Considering your special interest in its broad development, which I do not believe you have ever shared with us before; I sincerely hope that CoD will become all that you wish it to be very soon. I have the IL2-1946 bundle that includes all previous versions plus some experimental aircraft for "what if" scenario missions and it runs fine for me maxed out. Despite Oleg's wishes there are tons of mods for that aging sim however I have not chosen to mod it.
My WoV may not have all the latest features from recent patches however it runs well on my XP system patched to 2.09 with most available features set to max or high now. I support the effort of the BDG as I am certain you do even though I can neither benefit from additional WoV development patches beyond 2.09. Nor can I expect to be able to install RoF or CoD even in their present form for that matter. Despite that handicap I am reasonably content. I have what I have which is far more than came out of the box, expect no more, and enjoy the hell out of it almost daily.
Far beyond the BoB/WoV sims themselves; I am thankful for the unquantifiable enjoyment my love of BoB and WoV have brought me here on these friendly, informative pages. SNAFU where ever you are I would not have missed getting to know all you guys over the past decade for anything.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019