My craft had some rudder problems, (pay no attention to my shabby mottle job!) The Irish mechanics fixed the gear, even repainted the "fixed rudder trim tab" and replaced my rear running lamp. They insisted on painting the lower wingtips yellow before I could leave, tho. Neutrals always have to differ!
Flew her to Iceland, where they confiscated my guns. She is in Newfoundland, now. Seems I need to fill out some FSM papers or such to enter the new world proper.
*****
-30 degrees C. That is not good.
The coldest day I can remember was in 1967, 40 miles south of the Saskatchewan border. Walking to school, my boots make the squeak! squeak! sound on the snowpacked street. No others about except the wind which is SCREAMING! My Kennedy scarf wrapped around my face is dripping icycles from my mouth as I try to breath the wind. Eyes are closed most the time, open for a quick look to where I am.
Passing by Kari Totman's house, I spot a big Black Labrador and a German Shephard furiously tearing apart a mule deer's head someone threw out. GGGRRRRR!!!!
OK, squeak! squeak! squeak!.
Aloha!
[This message has been edited by stickman (edited 01-25-2003).]