78°F./26 C. at 3:30 PM. Sky is overcast and, like every day in the coming week, thunderstorms are expected in the afternoon and evening. Everything growing outside is lush and green. I notice that in the last few minutes the sky has become quite dark. A look at the RADAR shows a map full of color moatly green but with patches of yellow moving over in a northerly direction. The rain is starting now...no thunder.
Avast there you Lubbers. Brace the gang plank, batten down the crows nest and poop the deck. I've been re-watching the "Hornblower" series on Youtube. Most of the series seems to be posted now. IMHO it is quite good and I recommend it for those who enjoy good yarns of canvas and cannonballs, wooden ships and salty spray.
MG: It would seem you are being more than compensated for the total lack of summer-like conditions last year. What kind of dance did you do to accomplish that? OG might need instructions for that someday.
Nice music, thanks for the video clip. I'd say they speak English far better than the Beach Boys speak Danish. Speaking of language, I just learned the difference between "Van" and "Von" in a name. I was surprised. Not what I had thought at all.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019