Folks,

Sir Bader: (Bend at the knees, dip down then up gracefully. I see those curtsey lessons were well worth the money)

Yes, as this post surely testifies, I survived for yet another day of fun and frolic dodging cannon fire amongst the clouds.

I apologize for filling your mail box with trivia once more. It was inconsiderate of me since your inbox was perhaps already bursting with mail due to your trip abroad. I know what that is like. You travel a lot so I will be more careful in future.

Thanks for reading "In Just A Tick". You Hurricane lads were busy elsewhere this time (lucky you). I'm also glad that you liked the Spitfires. Speaking of which, have you seen the painting "Hurricanes from Kenly" by Michael Turner? I have that and it is lovely.



------------------
"Blessed are they who expect nothing.
For they will not be disappointed." - Edmund Qwenn, "The Trouble with Harry"