Hail! Welcome back from wherever it was that you went where you undoubtably did whatever you did as you were looking at whatever it was that you saw.
You are not an author??? LOLFDOFLMAO! Puleeeeze refrain from such bald faced prevarications. I am in charge of telling fibs around here.
Anyone who has visited the HWH Hall for any time at all, especially last summer and fall will attest to the fact that you certainly are quite an author or at least as much an author as the rest of our crazy bunch. You deserve to wear that yellow chicken suit unless you type another story soon. Help me out here Lady "M", I know you are reading this too.
Thank you for your kind words. Stale beer and tobacco? Smoke? Ale? Please sir as you well know this is strictly a gentleman's club. :rolleyes:
I'm pleased that you and Lady "M" liked the "beaver" mailbox illustration. I have a vast experience with the beaver you say? Me? Naw, you're just saying that 'cause it's true.
Actually I only have a half-vast experience with such things.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019