Old Dux,
sounds like a very impressive rig you have there. Hope you get the stick installed okay. Chances are the installation software is available from the website.

SNAFU, you are right about those Brit aircraft displays, but you lads south of the border have your share of great ones too. I wish we had a bit more of that sort of thing up here.

JRT, yes I did finally get my replacement of the replacement and all is well. I hope this stick lasts a while because it is very good for the money, but I don't think they are being made any more because they had some issues working with xp. Fortunately it works just fine for me. I still have to uninstall/reinstall BoB to try and beat the take off problem I'm having.
...tell us more about those jugs....


"you know you've done a wheels up landing when it takes full power to taxi."