I am pleased that you enjoyed the holiday greeting. A swift march around the breakfast table was probably good for you. As for the "Victory" illustration, I thought it was timely and I enjoyed getting the chrome and bunting just the way I wanted it. I'm not perfect making chrome yet but I'm getting better. The camo in the sig was a challenge too. I learned a lot doing it and the whole thing made me feel good too. As for the photo of me in formal attire, good grief, it is hard to believe that I was that young once!
Sorry to burst your evil bubble old man but Sir SNAFU lent that spiffy British Racing Green painted Jag of his to the WAAF colonel just yesterday. Exactly what she gave him in return is not known. It is known that Sir SNAFU had some reddish material smeared all over his collar and could not get his head inside his hatband the last time that I saw him stagger by.
You'd best repair those suddenly "wonkey" brakes ASAP or you'll likely spend the rest of the war cleaning latrines with your own toothbrush. And Dux, if you post another ditty like the 'Luftwaffle' story then IMHO even this nasty fate would be too good for you.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019