I have passed along the info to C51 and I am quite sure that when he reads it he will dash out the door binoculars at the ready in search of a flock of those for himself. Of course it may take him several days since Toronto is somewhat distant from both Derbyshire and Majorca.
I did not have the heart to tell him that I saw a lovely wagtail this very morning decked out in beautiful summer plumage so rich and exotic that it defies my ability to describe it to you. She was talking on a cell phone when she jiggled past our parked car.
Per your dubious request, I will soon be typing away. When you begin reading you will without doubt be rudely reminded that you should always be careful what you ask for....
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019