Folks,

Even I can be away for a few days. Let us say I was unavoidably detained else where. No Dux, I heard that remark, I was not in the slammer. Outside of unexpected visits to the hospital I cannot remember being away for so many days in a row.

Since I was the last to post it looks like I haven't missed anything either. I was expecting Greif1 to pop back in sometime this week as he indicated his project was about finished.

We haven't heard from several of you fellows in quite a spell. Please check in, you know how "Mother SNAFU" worries. ;\)

Looks like I need to post another "JRT oldie" to keep things rolling. Perhaps I'll choose one tomorrow. HINT: This gives you time to type something new in self-defense. \:\)

If someone has a request for posting one of their own stories that I have archived just speak up. I don't feel free to post other folk's stories without their permission. Should I?


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019