Too bad you walked right into that. I did try to warn you Pal. Consider getting e-mail privileges for all your schools. That might well save your life one day or at the very least several handfuls of hair.
Believe you me I am not headed toward Canada any time soon. In fact I'm considering going further south. Much further south. I understand there is a bunch of eager scientists forming up an expedition that will be leaving for Antarctica shortly. They will be testing a new cold weather anti-diarrhea drug and they need someone highly qualified like moi to keep the ice chipped out of all the test toilets.
Due to the threats of bodily injury emanating from up north, I'm strongly considering applying for that job. Perhaps if it gets too hot for you up there in the sub-arctic you might want to come along? Unless you are left-handed, that is, I understand from the aptitude test they made me take that all the ice pics are of the right-handed variety. :rolleyes:
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019