Folks,

File this under "Rumors of his demise were highly exaggerated" \:\)

Finally I have summoned the strength to beat heck out of this cobweb draped keyboard once again! It is soooo good to be back.

First, thank you for your concern and good wishes. Special thanks to my dear Canadian friends who sent snail mail to ferret me out and determine my precise whereabouts. I can tell you that card was much appreciated when I found it on my return from 4 weeks in hospital.

Sorry I was unable to get in touch before now because I really wanted to. I had a post op spot of bother that extended my recuperation period by about 10 days more than I expected. All is well or at least back to just about what passeth for normal around here. I'll be dropping an e-mail to some of you with more gory details of my recent trials and tribulations thus sparing those who couldn't care less the dismal details.

Wow! Much has changed 'round here while I was away! As it should be, and like during the real war, things proceed unhindered by the loss of a single pilot. This is only a minor ripple in the vast ocean. The new stuff will take some getting used to. At least my password is still in effect. I was worried about that, as you might imagine.

Thanks for saving a bunk for me SNAFU I was concerned you might have been frozen out yourself after the big storm last week.

Stickman I have yet to get that Christmas gift installed. I plan to do that soon. Thinking about getting that done has been a compelling thought throughot my hospital stay. Believe it or not I think it helped me get back on track sooner. Thanks. This gift seems to just keep on giving even before it is installed. \:D

Old Dux it is always inspiring to see more of your artwork and particularly so today on my first day back. A new story too? So many stories and interesting posts to catch up on. I'll be busy for hours. I hope to be back online later tonight for a bit. See you all then.


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019