Folks,

Gents:

I am delighted that you appreciate the striking figure I pose in my TCF prop dept. mountie uniform repleat with medals. I am surprised at you Dux for not mentioning those as military medals are your speciality. The medal on the left is for eating all my tasty Quaker oatmeal (the sponsor of the Sergeant Preston TV show)at breakfast for a full year. The shiny medal on the right is for keeping the stuff down. :rolleyes:

C51 knows that undercover work is often very hard. Men you don't know how it thrills me to hear your words of encouragement. I will try extra hardwhen it comes to putting Olga in her proper place.

Yes those S&W (not S&M) cuffs are extra large and they are reported to be Olga's favorite brand. When she was last apprehended she still had the pair of cuffs on her person that C51 absent mindedly left in her apartment a fortnight ago. You might remember that was the night C51 went straight to the hospital emergency room and was admitted to the intensive care ward for several days. I understand that the cuffs were horribly mangled and caked with something disgusting. \:D

As for my using a cunning ploy to lure my prey to me.....I assure you that were I to stoop to such subterfuge I would be instantly stricken from the chartered ranks of the North Carolina branch of the RCMP, third phalanx, twelfth cohort, emphatically inactive auxiliary. No indeed, for were I to go that route I would surely disguise myself as you Old Dux or you C51 and stand about on a conspicuous street corner waving a tenner and whistling "Love is a Long and Slender thing" until Olga pounced on such irresistible bait. ;\)

I have a plan, I am prepared to meat.... er, to meet anything that Olga throws at me. Tomorrow you will see what a scientific mind can do to overcome sheer brawn and brutish behavior. Mark my words, she will be putty in my hands. Wait and see. \:D


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019