Folks,

SNAFU:

I agree with you making any major purchase can be stressful. There are worse things than new car salesmen lurking out there in the dark....just waiting to pounce. Insurance salesmen for instance. ;\)

No snow forecast for us this time. I wish you the same luck.

Old Dux:

Well I did mention the Queen of Brit amazons but even I never suspected you were around during her time. Yes, she does seem to possess certain similarities to your buxom Russian palski at that.

Bader:

Indeed I am proud to say they are to be counted amongst a select group of very brave souls who render a great service to their community.

Lady "D" is also a practicing instructor rated EMT. She is an EMT volunteer riding about on ambulances dispensing emergency medical care and she also teaches those courses at the Red Cross and at the local college. The young can somehow juggle so many things at one time. They also have two young kids. Two boys, one 18 months old and the other 4 years old. Their stamina amazes me.

My kingdom for a good 'knight's' rest, did you say? How did that go? For want of a nail a shoe was lost, for want of a shoe a horse was lost, for want of a sleeping infant a good kight's rest was lost.... sorry :rolleyes:


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019