Folks,

Dux:

A sequel? Really? I do not remember that. As official archivist I should. Let me see now, if I peruse the HWH Handbook's 50,000 paged appendix, there is an index in that volume of the most recent contents of the archive. Unfortunately this is Leroy's day off and that massive tome is much too heavy for me to lift from its dusty shelf. Alas he will be much too hungover to help much tomorrow as well. Perhaps you can retrieve a copy for me? There's a good lad.

Blasphemous,true. But in the case of the Pythons I'd say it is sublimely ridiculous. Cleese and Palin were always my favorites.


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019