Folks,

A very warm and humid day here today with temps in the low 90's F. It is 9PM now and the temp is still in the mid 80's F.

MG:

Good weather indeed. So get out there on the hot asphalt and start counting cats, my friend.

I installed my SD card in my phone with no problem. However, the card is so small I had to fiddle with it to get it to stay in the tray. I have storage in amazing quantity. I set my cameras to save on the SD. Tomorrow I will transfer my apps there. I love the phone. Moto makes nice phones MG. You'll love yours too.

I had a short 2 Hr. conversation with my pal I hadn't been in touch with for ages. His 50th wedding anniv. celebration is in July. I'm looking forward to seeing some old friends. Yeah, LeRoy, you can read that two was if you like. They have been friends for a long time and they are therefore quite old. I was best man at his wedding in 1968. winkngrin


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019