Overcast today. Mid 80's will be the high. Low 80's yesterday. Trouble was, due to humidity, it felt like the mid 90's. 😩 🌡️
Fittop:
MS is checking out the myriad of problems installing 1903 and attempting to get everyone updated to 1903. This is because everything below 1903 will be unsupported soon. There is a Windows 10 Framework update as well. I got that yesterday.
I did not have a choice in installing 1903 this time either, 1903 was pushed to me. If this happens to a computer near you, don't forget to disconnect all USBs attached to that computer before accepting the update. Hey, if you are in the market for a new computer for yourself, as well, that will likely come with 1903 already installed. Another big update for Windows is likely coming in the fall. You'll need 1903 installed for that.
Incidentally, I now have John Wick 1-2- and 3. I've watched Chapter 3 3 times. I think it is the best of Keanu Reeves series so far. Although some of the fight scenes seem a bit too long. Not a bad problem to have with a John Wick film, I guess.
And to think, just a few years ago, many people wrote Keanu off as a clueless actor after "Bob and Ted" and their BIG adventure series. If he IS clueless he is laughing all the way to the bank.
PS: if you still have Prime, check out the Amazon film. "Late Night" starring that wonderful actor Emma Thompson. No violence, just fun. Also take a look at the Matthew McConaughey film "Lincoln Lawyer". Good courtroom drama. BTW "Lincoln Lawyer" refers to the fact that he works out of his Lincoln automobile. 😝
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019