Gents,

Regarding Windows and trouble, the two words seem synonymous and interchangeable as I recently experienced some USB related shenanigans. Upon plugging in my e-reader it suddenly wasn't registered by the Windows file system which of course meant that related software a,k,a, Calibre didn't register the reader either. When I tried plugging in to another USB port, suddenly Windows downloaded the necessary drivers. Something tells me that windows had forgotten that it had already previously downloaded the drivers and that this registering business had been going on for months previously, with no problems.

A bit of rain today and we don't have much in the way of sun although Monday is forecasted to be sunny but cold.

I'm still old fashioned in the way I like my music served as I tend to go to the HiFi Stereo system with the Technics SU-VX700 amplifier and the Mission 737R loudspeakers. The source however these days has more and more become my digitized collection stored on my NAS. I'm not nostalgic for vinyl I must say; I tried putting on an old vinyl and I could clearly hear that it was worn and in need of replacement. Digital files do not wear as you listen to them over and over again.

Some music has been a mainstay and a favourite since my youth while other has fallen by the wayside as I've grown tired of certain artists but I pick up from the seventies, with the occasional journey back to classical pieces.


Jens C. Lindblad


Sent from my Desktop