I've just tried a few more sorties in BoB but after RoF some minor tweaking is necessary to settle into the game again. I can't jump from one game to the other without some adjustment to settings and re-familiarization with keyboard commands. With flight sims in particular, the commands have to be immediate and you are bound to lose the edge when playing disparate keyboard layouts until full familiarity returns. Obviously, the thing to do is run campaigns for several weeks on just one sim and go to the other (or others) when you fancy the prolonged change.
I haven't even touched CoD yet on my rig and by the looks of it the mods, developments and add-ons are something to look forward to in the coming years. I think some of the crew who worked on, and are still involved with WoV and now with A2A also, are gearing up in that direction. We've never had it so good!
'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.'