Old Dux, great to hear from you old bean. A few well chosen words from you speak more eloquently than do volumes of the average chap. Don't you hate it when life interferes with BoBing. Pretty soon I won't have time to go to work.
JRT, if the truth were known, almost everybody here is whining about the weather. It's just the human condition everywhere. I'm about the only fool who sort of enjoys the cold, but then again it was still just a balmy chill factor of -41 today. Yes indeed, the block heater gets my old sh1tbox started every day. Unfortunately my windshield anti freeze is still frozen, but it's okay, I have the route memorised. That computer still not up to speed? This is becoming desperate. Careful you don't get withdrawl symptoms. A story? excellent idea. Get those fingers typing
"you know you've done a wheels up landing when it takes full power to taxi."