Been back here for over three weeks now. Left with mixed feelings but can see to more things while I'm here and there is a little more going on socially. Chances are I will return to Pembs at some point but nothing definite about it.
Weather here in the Peak District much colder as can be expected with some hail just a few hours ago.
Had to get a new PC because the other one didn't like the 200 mile trip back to Derbyshire. Not sure what went wrong but I was going to get a new one anyway. Could be the hard drive. If it's the PSU (cheapest option to replace), the fans wouldn't be working - right?
Checked all connections but keep getting 'no signal' on the screen. If I can fix it at low cost I'll hand it over to a friend who has an ancient thing with XP OS. He tells me it is one of the earlier ones powered by butane gas. my loss could be his gain.
'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.'