Another good Greif1 story from waaaay back. The airfield is actually Lympne - pronounced lim.
I only used half of my peeler crab bait and kept it in the holiday cottage fridge for a later trip sometime this year. Couldn't find it upon our return and I'm sure it wasn't left in the fridge. One thing for sure - somebody will find it any day now. Few things stink like crab that has gone off. We didn't visit a pub - took our own booze. Four cans of 4.1% lager - over 3 pints - is �2.50 or cheaper. One pint of bitter in the pub is �2.50.
C51 may like to know that my birding mate paged me with Black Stork Ciconia Nigra at Alaw Estuary, Anglesey, so I shot off and ticked it last Wednesday. muhahaha!
'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.'