Sir Bader, I congratulate you on the pending arrival of your new baby. I also salute your bravery in the face of what can sometimes be overwhelming fire.
Always great to see you here. Hope all goes wells. The boys of the HWH squadron are always ready to lend you a hand, or a pint when we're not in the air.
Duxie, your recent effort is in my opinion one of the best written stories EVER to grace these pages. A truely wonderful creation involving a not so glamorus part of the airwar. The story was engaging and inovative in it's content. Not many war stories end happily and your shows that in clear detail. A damned fine read. Thanks very much for sharing it with us.
C51, thanks for the Lanc update. I look forward to many more photos and information on your work and the overall progress.
JR2, You made Mrs SNAFU's day yesterday. She went through email last night and found your terrific Valentine card. She was thrilled and kept saying she couldnt believe you would take the time to make it and send it to her. I thank you as well.
Hope that bad weather takes a break down your way. We have dodged that bullet this week.