Good advice. We've been without power since 5AM due to huge snow and ice storm last night. My is my only connection working. We're ok for the time being. House is well insulated. If power still off we'll go to relative's house a few blocks away They have a generator. It is still wuite cold for us thzt is and I can hear the wind whistling past my upstairs winfow.
Roads are slippery in places but in fair shape. A broad area affected. I saw a local photo of a filling station that had part of its roof caved in by a fallen tree.
I'll keep in touch as long as the battery lasts. It'll be something to tell my grand kids about. Wait, they're in this mess too.
Last edited by Jolly Roger Two; 02/26/1503:02 PM.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019