Well I WAS going to fly a BoB mission last night but due to severe "pilot's" weather all flights were canceled.
We had one heck of a storm here last night. Fifty-eight plus MPH winds and a torrential downpour punctuated throughout with a display of brilliant lightning as I have never witnessed before. What a display across the heavens that made with all the power off and the neighborhood dark.
I know, I know we were far luckier than C51 because the power was only off a short while. I didn't even have time to load the ferret into his little tredmill cage attached by a shaft to the big 100,000 watt generator. No matter, it is hardly worth the effort anyway because he tires quickly and the lights go out when he stops running to take a nap. Hmmmmm. Perhaps I should build a bigger cage to fit the dog?
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019