All,

Thanks fellows for the kind words regards my recent tale. It was indeed fun to write a HWH story again.

Bader, thanks for the update on the status of BDG efforts. You chaps continue to amaze me with what you can do. I'm glad all is going fairly well at home with your baby girl. You are quite right I think concerning your description of life with small kids. The moments of pure joy and wonder far outweigh the difficulties in between.

JR2, your last re-post remains a HWH classic. It shows your deep imagination and ability to capture that imagination in print. Thanks for bringing it back for a second appearance. It is more than worthy.

Funny, I went back to see what we were talking about when the story first appeared. A story had been written in which for the god knows how many times, I had been blown out of a Spitfire and I complained that one of Baders Hurricane boys should get it once in a while. We were talking about college B-ball then too. The Maryland basketball team was then on their march to glory as champions of the NCAA.

It's so true. The more things change, the more they remain the same.

TALLY HO!


TALLY HO!