I do not wish to seem unappreciative. However, as unlikely as it may seem to one who knows me as well as you do, my dance card is rather filled at the moment. I am certain that I can fi....I am afraid that a quick glance at my Claiborne's Official Up-to-the-Minute, Easy to Read at a Glance brand engagement book shows no open night or daytime slots until well into the year 2049. I regret that, and though I am greatly honored, I must therefore beg off. I will however be more then gratified to dub you as my proxy in any such laudatory events held in my honor at any time especially when Olga is involved in any way.
I know that though you may be speechless with pride you will accept this rare honor in the full spirit in which it has been bestowed upon you, my closest British pal. Tut, tut. I will NOT take 'no' for an answer and I refuse to name any less deserving substitute.
Get that dress uniform out of mothballs at your earliest inconvenience. The one with all the gongs printed on the pocket to save precious metals. Shine your best brogans and have the good Lady J give your thinning coiffure a good going over with a pair of garden shears and a rake.
A little dab of Doktor Baldie's Sure Lay, High Gloss Hair Tonic and Seriously Aromatic Pomade might be in order, along with a good change of undies and a new pair of socks. We can't have you letting down the side when representing such a handsome dude as myself now can we?
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019