Folks, JRT:

"Is this effort worth the candle?" Yes, Sir, in my case.

Seeing how the latest hurricane update seems to be forecasting a hard hit on the region I think he calls home, a few hours ago I sent OG a PM hoping he and family were well and safe somewhere.

Myself, I got distracted from needed work by a forum thread here discussing air combat. Of course, it didn't help you mentioning WWII combat sims the other day.
All of that has taken a couple of hours. I hope you don't mind being an additional excuse for my procrastination.

If the heat for postponing work is too much, I may be able to distract the lady by pointing to the antics of Ms. Z, the famous living alarm clock.

I am now going to sneak off and start the brisket I promised for dinner while she reads the last two pages and also catches up on your adventures.

So you see, sir. Your entries are read... and useful.