Gents,

It is a fact and now in the books, that this May has been the warmest, sunniest May on record, which is in about 150 years. This is the summer we were robbed of last year! Already we've had more days with temps above 25 C which is defined a "summer say" than the whole of last year's summer season. I'm so tanned that in the dark I appear invisible, and this weekend may well bring the first trip to the beach and a subsequent dip in the sea. We have the gorgeous bight nights where even now, at 2200 hrs, it is not dark yet.

Congrats on the new phone Roger, I'm currently vacillating between getting the new Moto G6 Plus, or the LG G7 Thinq which has a nice audio processor for my .flac files, thus rendering a dedicated audio player redundant.

Last edited by McGonigle; 05/31/18 08:00 PM.

Jens C. Lindblad


Sent from my Desktop