Folks,

Old Dux:

You're an old tease. Anticipation is supposed to be greater than the actual experience. I suppose you are therefore theoretically adding to my eventual enjoyment. I look forward with great anticipation to your second story.

Pictures of your dear departed Mother-in-Law inspired your next story. NKVD, eh. Umm I've certainly heard of VD before... but the NK variety is an entirely new one on me. A virulent Russian strain I suppose.

A Dux picture is therefore not forthcoming? We wouldn't even want to gaze upon one? Is there a Gorgan in your family tree or something worse? Honestly, Old Dux, if so, I assure you that I have been stoned many times before and once more will not be too many.

For those who may not be quite up to scratch on their ancient Greek mythology, the Gorgons were three sisters, daughters of ancient, pre-titan gods, Phorkys and Keto. The sisters Sthenno and Euryale were immortal but the third, Medusa, was mortal. All three were so hideous, the shock of seeing them would turn anyone to stone. Medusa is called The Gorgon or simply, Gorgon.

Olga could be related to a young Russian lady I had the dubious pleasure of meeting some years ago. Ask her if she knows a girl called Ivanya Tutekmeda Dastateswidya. She was quite a girl.

We will soon be posting 1000 post tribute pages here along with a pilot roster. On one page I would like to post a few pictures of our pilots who have posted stories. I have my own of course and SNAFU's but nothing from anyone else.

OK, forget it. No need twisting anyone's arm if they do not wish to be immortalized, so be it. Awww, come on guys.

------------------
"Blessed are they who expect nothing.
For they will not be disappointed." - Edmund Qwenn, "The Trouble with Harry"

[This message has been edited by Jolly Roger Too (edited 03-29-2002).]