Sorry you are back in the doldrums but better now than next month, eh? Your PS images and general creations always work and the time and committment it takes is appreciated.
As far as the placement fun is concerned; that seems to be the preserve of stickman who wrote the tutorial (I think) so I'll give him a visit at A2A in due course.
In the meantime, I have decided on a RAF BoB campaign until the 2:12 release and am having a great time of it. I was flying 66 Squadron this morning and had to land at the nearest East Anglian airfield. Just two buildings and a runway near to god-knows-where. I still don't know where it was - somewhere near the coast next to an inlet with a few boats scattered about but someone had taken the time and trouble to provide an emergency landing ground. Just how the 109E and Ju87 had the range to hit convoys off North Norfolk has always been a puzzle to me.
'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.'