Folks,

Another overcast day today however almost overnight I see we have spring-like blooms on the Bradford Pears and yellow Forsythias. It seems the yellow variety always blooms before the white. In the past the only blooms I noticed in February were the buttercups. They were the first signs of spring I looked for poking their yellow heads through the pine straw. Even with snow on the ground this can be seen.

I am attaching a photo taken this morning from my upstairs window. I abjectly apologize for the very poor quality of the phone photo. It was taken with some magnification through a glass windowpane with an overcast sky muting the colors. Otherwise, conditions were absolutely perfect. winkngrin
Attachments
Spring B Sprung_2018.JPG


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019