As you may know, the lovely Sharon Stone recently suffered a life threatening stroke. She is fine now and fully recovered.
I want to quash an ugly rumor that I'm told started somewhere up in Canada that Miss Stone suffered this terrible affliction on being told she would be appearing in my movie. This is a vicious untruth. In fact, it was not until she was told what we could afford to pay her that she began laughing so hard that she began to feel somewhat faint, suffered the mother of all headaches and was taken to the hospital.
The gorgeous lady was on the Letterman show last night. I have never seen her happier, in a better mood or looking more radient. She will be a fabulous agent 006 3/4!
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019