Hello again. My none-existing boat paddles have remained dry, and the recently acquired rain barrels only show an additional inch or two of water from the steady rain that fell last night.
Yes, the present bounty is due to the same pressure low that had swept through Arizona and New Mexico. I'm grateful for the moisture and for the relative low damage in the area. Have only heard of one parking lot sink hole locally.

Patricia's frontal look seems to have been helped by balloons. -(Unlike the famous Olga). The first wallop of mountainous terrain she fell on appears to have deflated her appearance.
But I would not count her out yet.
Although her proposed path tracks a bit further east than I expected, a pessimist could say her swish could attract a lot of moist suitors from the Gulf of Mexico and they could elope northwards.
That could cause some devastation as an area some distance south of here received some twenty inches of rain already.
But playing an optimist, I'll stay with my seven inches of water gain, hope that the folks south of me also make it with no mayor problems and go take care of the ant hills that magically appeared this morning against the house's outside brick veneer. Those fire ants have a mean bite.

Congratulations, Old Dux! Sounds like you guys had a good time!

Last edited by Fittop; 10/24/15 07:17 PM.