Folks,

We'll have temps in the 80's for the next few days. The colder weather returns for our Monday. I hope your weather pleases you this weekend.

I spent much of Thursday preparing our 18th anniversary graphic. I am finally getting a bit more up to speed with the new Photoshop CC 2019 and its new features and capabilities. I'll post the graphic on our anniversary date, as usual.

When I look back on my early days learning PS 5, I remember how I thought that was overwhelmingly complex and difficult. This new version makes that elderly version look minimalistic. It is a bit like learning a complex new flight sim and then having to draw all the planes and the world around them before you play.

Speaking of sims, anyone got a new one or have you seen an interesting new one you might tell us about? As Billy Crystal's movie character once said: "Have fun stormin' the castle." 🏰


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019