Folks,

Sir SNAFU:

I still have EAW and WW2 fighters on the HDD so that when I feel a craving for a spin in a P51D, P38 or even a Jug I just load it up and away I go on a quick mission or two. Is it as enjoyable as in the beginning? Certainly not but it gets the urge out of my system.

The graphics in WW2 fighters still look good to me and with all the mods EAW looks better than ever. Yes as games perhaps they are a bit "past it", perhaps that is the appeal for I am more than a bit "past it" myself.

At least my dear, sensitive wife reminds me of this regularly, she says my sell by date expired over 20 years ago.

------------------
"Blessed are they who expect nothing.
For they will not be disappointed." - Edmund Qwenn, "The Trouble with Harry"