Folks,

C51:

LOL! As a Canadian you should know about these things but I see that you didn't put enough anti-freeze in your buttermilk this winter did you? Seeing one's friend suffering from frost bite of the brain is indeed a terrible thing to behold. \:\)

It is always a delight when one's contributions, though minor, are remembered by others. If I had any part at all, no matter how small in bringing 'Rap' to a defenseless world I can now die a happy man.

As for the conveniently missing Dux it was not the words of the bard from 'King Lear' at all that the well read and even better lubricated Dux was so passionately yet unsuccessfully attempting to work round his beer stained teeth. He was in fact shouting 'Clean here!, Clean here!' to the distracted beermaid & beertender. He had, I fear, swilled far too many pints and unable to stand much less walk, the old boy had soiled himself again. \:D

"The weight of this sad time we must obey;
Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say.
The oldest hath borne most: we that are young
Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
-King Lear final act

I will now take that sage advice. I miss the old boy already. I hope he hurries back. \:\)


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019