Leaf blowers are the devil, gas powered ones doubly so. Just my opinion.
I recommend a rake, and if that's too onerous, a neighbour kid with a
rake. At least in cities, blowers are a scheme by corporations to feed
a war, neighbour against neighbour, to push all the leaves away and make
them Somebody Else's Problem, with the final result, after the same debris
has travelled back and forth up and down the block aided by the expenditure
of a whole taxi fleet's year's worth of hydrocarbon pollution, of the
entire mass ending up plugging the gutters and drains all along the street
just in time for the onset of the monsoon season, resulting in a belated
overtime effort by overtaxed civic workers to dredge and collect the sodden
lot, all of which could have been avoided, including flooded basements, if
the good citizens had had the integrity to collect and bag their leaves instead
of trying to push them over the property line. It's an annual spectacle of
irresponsibility.

Bothered, no, I'm not bothered, not in the least. Why do you ask?
(Wow, that's quite a sentence eh? I'm dangerous in rant mode...)