All,

Sir JR2, your mum and mine must have gone to the same child rearin school. At her suggestion, I spent many a stormy night holding dad's old TV antenna high in the air from a perch overlooking the garage. Of course dad told me I was helping with the reception. \:\)

Today's fridged episode did not include thunder or lightning thank god.

Yes, tonight our troops are smokin cigars, hanging around in Saddam's parlor, sleepin in his bedroom and sittin on the buggars craper. It aint over yet but with the Brits smashing into Basra and we at Baghdad it looks like the lights are almost out for Saddam and his boys.

Though..... according to the minister of information
(a descriptive title if I ever saw one) we Americans arent even close to the city. He climbs to the rooftop of his ministry, press in tow and declares there are no US troops anywhere near the capital. All the while we have M1A2 Abrams tank muzzles staring him right in the kiss'r. He'll have to come to a different conclusion soon.

V

TALLY HO!


TALLY HO!