Folks,

Fittop:

Good luck. Perhaps this will be the last time I have any problems. Everything was going so well. Then I made the mistake of mentioning it..... Oops! I dood it again. We are getting some effects from Havey now and that soon to be Cat 4 is still growing and churning in the S. Atlantic, p[ossibly headed our way. Pres and N. Korean maniacs seem to be about to each push the I'll ruin your day button. The storm and that kinda take the attention off the minor problems today. China is worried. Looks like Putin would be the only "winner" if this does escalate. Really, everyone will lose.


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019