Folks,

LOL! You fellows have brightened my day.

Thank you MG for your scholarly effort. You have filled in some blanks regarding Olga's past thus providing information that was mercifully previously unknown to me. You are a brave soul indeed for, Olga, like many who survived the Stalin purges, is a very secretive person who tends to look askance upon anyone who makes her secrets public (anyone other than Dux who can do no wrong in her eyes). I'd lay low for a bit if I were you; maybe move to the southern most tip of South America for a decade or two. It is the unwise man indeed who calls himself to Olga's attention much less one who inadvertently imbues her considerable wrath.

Dux:

It is the loyal friend indeed that I am too. It was the least I could do for a pal. If I could have done less I might have. Although I have never heard it described just that way before; Olga's "background" is definitely extensive. You should see where her 'other' "Dux" tattoo is.....


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019