Folks,

Dux:

Congratulations. I look forward to photos of the auspicious event as unfortunately I do not receive reliable regular BBC TV transmissions here. Doubtless many of the denizens of the Peaks dist. will crowd the field to spur you on when your famous Fokker takes to the air once more. I can almost hear the cheers and applause already.

May I recommend that your next construction choice for Dux & Company Ltd. builders of fine hand crafted scale model aeroplanes since 1901, might be a RFC ship? Perhaps one of the Sopwith tribe or an SE5? I wish I had built a French Spad myself but never saw such a kit in the local hobby store. An Albatross would also be a good choice in my mind painted with those amazing "camouflage" colors that spawned the term "Flying Circus".

All this talk is causing me to consider a quick flight in FCG my friends.


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019