As my wife once said after I fell down the stairs, welcome back from your big trip.
I hope you had fun hacking your way through the bird infested "jungles" of Canada. We've been having fun down here too. There are 5 inches of white stuff on the ground and heavy sleet is pelting my window as I type. Still that is a sight better than freezing rain and downed power lines. That filthy stuff is on its way as well according to the weatherman. The weatherman, a man who is persona non grata in this household now and henceforward. Well at least until Spring.
Surprisingly I hate heat mixed with high humidity and also love snow and colder weather, the moderate kind we usually have around here. I hate ice, freezing rain and sleet more than anything.
Down here it will all be gone in about two days when the temps struggle back up to the fifties F. Unlike some no matter how bad it gets tonight we won't have to wait for six months to see the ground again.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019