Folks,

Friend Stickman:

Aloha. Politics and religion over the years have brought about a lot of good and much strife. You are perhaps wise and most considerate to go easy on both. Having said that (SNAFU correct me if I am in error) I know of no firm restriction against these topics. The ground rules of posting here require us to be considerate of others and ban all flames. That is it.

Do not fret too much that we broad minded folk will no longer be your friends because of your peculiar (to us perhaps) politics or other heart-felt convictions, predilections or persuasions.

Hell, you have already said quite enough in the past to make us seriously suspect that you are a socialist, ultra-liberal, agnostic, anarchistic, govt. and establishment hating member of the restless Hawaiian proletariat and we are still so very fond of you anyway. ;\)

Up yours and down with everything else, I always say. \:D

Congratulations on your lovely daughter's recent graduation. Not only is she beautiful, she is pretty smart as well. Both you and she deserve our hearty congratulations. Brag all you want. You have every right to be very proud of her.

Not that it will matter to her of coarse, but I sincerely wish her good fortune and a long, productive and happy life.

You are that serious about immortalizing JayDee then? I know you are very busy with work and your modding. Well, OK, I'll see what my limited skills and PhotoShop 7 can turn out for you. I'll send you a couple of files soon in .psd layered format. One that might fit upon a pitched roof and one upon a wall. LMK if you need additional views or alterations.

Aloha bro

C51:

Earth calling C51.....spit, crackle, hiss,pop,hiss,static... C51, do come in please, C51 are you recieving?

Earth calling, did you survive your birthday celebration? Are you unable to respond? Come in C51, earth calling C51, come in C51..... crack, growl, hissss, static, whistle, pop, hiss...... Silence...... Click! \:\(


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019