Folks,

P2: \:D

Dux:

Your criticisms would seem justified considering that I have yet to even see the book. Could there be anything like it on the net? I'll Google it up and see.

�60!!!! God's teeth! What is that in Monopoly money? I'll have to consult the 900,000 page HWH Handbook supplemental currency pamphlet, published daily.....

Hmmmm. 60 GBP is something like $109 US dollars or close to it at the published rate. It would appear that more people want pounds than dollars at the moment.

I fear that unless I can find a used copy in someone's yard sale (jumble sale, P2?) I am not destined ever to read this fine, if slightly flawed book. \:\(


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019