He was already in his late 50's when I was born. I never knew him as even a middle aged man. Thank you for your comment.
Family is important to me and I have so very few family members left. But that is the obverse side of the longevity coin. The longer you live the fewer members of your family you are going have still living. Mine live on in my memory like cherished photos you take out of an old box and polish every no and then. Today photos would be taken down from the cloud. I suppose that may be what my own grand children will do when I become a memory.
I wonder. Perhaps that is the truth of life after death? Maybe you live again when someone remembers you? If so, my wife, parents and grandparents, and a few others live again every day.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019