Folks,

OG:
Not much is sacred anymore. The only thing that doesn't change is that everything changes. Even we change from dust to flesh and flesh to dust. I've looked under my bed and I think someone is either coming or perhaps going under there.

I duz like dat "shoot straight" part. 😜

Men have some advantages left to us. Prostate exams, and we can pee much farther. In fact, because we do, men are said to be better at physics. Or so says a recent study (possibly done by a lady scientist). Something about the parabolic curve of the stream and somehow gaining an intellectual advantage from that. I dunno 'bout dat boys? Don't women also use garden hoses? winkngrin


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019