Thanks for the welcome Guys.

I'm only an EAW 3DZ artist, if you can call 3DZ an art form, but it fills the large gap in my life, which railway preservation once did.

I started off my love of railways at Raynes Park, in the mid 60's. where me and my Brownie Box Camera, took blurred pictures of Bullied Pacific's.

When stem finished I took up plane spotting at Heathrow. but that ended in 1968, when we moved to Fleet. 4 years past, and I bought my first motorcycle, and discovered the Mid-Hants Railway,

In 1978 I went down to Barry Scrap yard, and bought my first engine with three friends. This started an 11 year association with Dia Woodham, and a further 3 purchases. I even got a mention in a history of Barry Scrap yard. My British preservation history really finished in 1988, when I decided to pack it all in, try an start to have a more normal life.

I then had an 8 year long enterprise in Poland until 2001. Since then I got married in 2003, and now I have three children, but no wife. She left me last November, for another guy but I've kept the children, and I devote my time to them nowadays.

Today, I feel like I have lived at least 3 lives, which has left me with a world of experience, and no job, or even a prospect of getting one. It's no wonder then I suffer with a load of medical conditions. frown


Supports EAW 1.29.exe, Drop in and Play Technology. wink

1.29 download