Roger; You asked where I watch the Indy500. Actually there's an app for that..... ESPN player magically works in Denmark. Failing that, I think I recall someone had the cheek to stream last year's transmission to YouTube in HD quality.
We might have to wait until the start of May before we see warmer weather. The next week promises freezing temperatures during nights and about 8 deg. C during days with showers, sleet and occasional sun.
Thank you for your latest money grab... self servi... what I meant to say; your philanthropist sharing of your latest innovative plan to make me rich. I recall some of your previous schemes, not all of them, but some of them, and I also recall that you once innocently reminded me of a sum of money that you seemed to feel that I owed you. Well my friend, for being such a patient and generous sport about it, not that I think I ever borrowed any money off you because frankly, that would be quite impossible, but I'm prepared to overlook that fact and return to you, the pot of gold you once convinced me to buy from you. the one you said you had personally transported back from Alexandria in a Wellington and at great peril to your life, both on the ground in Egypt and in the air over Western Europe. You told me how you were being chased by Nazi spies all the way and that several 109's had taken shots at the Wimpy but apparently they were such bad shots that not one single bullet hole was found when we inspected the air-plane once you had landed. Remember? The pot was supposed to fill with gold every 24 hours and if you emptied it all out it would double its output the next night. You told me you had witnessed this yourself and that it worked perfectly for you. Remember? I on the other hand could not make it work and I told you so but you made yourself scarce every time I brought up the subject.
Well my friend, since you assured me it worked perfectly for you, I thought I might as well gift you the pot of gold. Don't mention it. It's a pleasure. That's what friends are for!
Last edited by McGonigle; 04/22/1707:38 PM. Reason: Sbelling misdakes