Originally Posted By: Old Dux
Chaps,

I can't get through to Lewis because I need to log-in in order to contact him with the request to change over to my current email address. In the meantime I'll dump the bottom part of the crashlog here.



------------ Begin of section written with bob.exe, Build/Rebuild all date: Dec 21 2012 17:39:32 ---------------------------
bob.exe caused a EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module <UNKNOWN> at 0023:53FF8B90
Exception handler called in drawloop.



Dux, I'm going to need to be reminded of your machine specs.
Your crash is a very basic one, but of a different variety
than JRT's. It is sometimes observed in machines with a
shortage of RAM for the job of running BoB2, but in one case,
an ATI vidcard required this adjustment to fix it,
in "Catalyst Control Centre":

"Anti-Aliasing had to be set to "override application setting" (I set the level to 16EQ, I don't know if that part is important)."