Folks,

SNAFU:

Thanks. By now you should have received the mentioned BDG artwork for you very own viewing pleasure. Today I finished "Danger UXP" and "Almost Nothing to Stop Them".

I hope to finish with all the story illustrations so I can post a new story here soon. I have something that's been brooding in the shadows waiting for me to drag it out of a dark corner and mold it into shape. As usual it won't amount to very much but I'll enjoy writing it.

Yes, it seems that our generous pal Dux has seen fit to send us some of his wet weather for a spell. I appreciate it and hope he is enjoying a bit of sunshine where ever he may be. Hmmmm this reminds me that we have not heard from him lately. A day without hearing from Old Dux is like a day without prune juice....wait, that doesn't seem right...ok, a day without sunshine, that's it.

It sounds as if you were not only immersed in rising rain water you were also up to your knobby knee caps in BOB last night SNAFU. I believe that you deserve a tall one. Or a short one....perhaps a medium sized one will do nicely....well, it really doesn't matter how tall she is, right.

------------------
"Blessed are they who expect nothing.
For they will not be disappointed." - Edmund Qwenn, "The Trouble with Harry"